All 11 art Reviews

Off the Hook! Off the Hook!

Really enjoy the 16-bit look!

I Found Mercy I Found Mercy

Same.

SKull SKull

Looks like the album cover for some heavy shit

Neapolitan responds:

Right? I wish I had something for it to go on. Maybe when one of my friends finishes their albums

Bandar-log Kong Bandar-log Kong

Honestly one of the coolest things I've seen this year

Boo Boo Kitty Boo Boo Kitty

Cute and spooky uwu

Yay! More Vent Art! Yay! More Vent Art!

Mostly, being told I'm "not the only one" just makes me feel like a useless whiner, which in turn makes me feel worse obviously. It's like, of course I'm not the only one, that doesn't mean it sucks any less, the less people feeling this way the better, right? When people say that it just makes them seem condescending at best.

Neapolitan responds:

Exactly. It ultimately goes to show that the person doesn't understand the problem. It's a well intended argument, it just isn't well thought out/ you know? It's meant to be comforting like "you're not alone in this" except it's missing the kindness factor of that statement. It's just an easy answer to give.

Lordess Lordess

Her skin is grey tho. She has Moony's... genes or something. Lovely piece btw! Background could use work tho

Neapolitan responds:

Yeah, the background is disgusting. I didn't put hardly any care into it because I had no idea what I wanted for it. I was just more so focused on making sure her anatomy and shading was good, or at least better than previous attempts.

Not-so-massive Progress Not-so-massive Progress

Nice skullin'. Also I wouldn't mind if you did another Lordy pinup~

Neapolitan responds:

I was thinking the same thing just the other day! I just didn't have any ideas for a pose.

hmm... which face should I wear today? hmm... which face should I wear today?

Nicely done! I can sense some light-hearted snark somewhere in it.

ManuelTacoface responds: