Red Remover BLAST Red Remover BLAST

Even though it's nice to have something different for a sequel, the unlimited explosions really hurt the strategy factor of the original game. Most of the levels can be solved by just spamming explosions to keep any green shapes from falling.

The levels themselves are pretty cool though, it's nice to throw the shapes around like that.

TheGameHomepage responds:

Thanks for the review! The idea is that the first time you play a level it's a fun explosion-fest. You can then come back and beat it on par or in coin mode for a real challenge.

Epic Boss Fighter Epic Boss Fighter

While the idea is fairly interesting, the game does get repetitive way too quickly. That's what sucks about games like this - eventually you find yourself doing the same thing over and over to get more money for upgrades, and the game ends up getting a bit dull.
What also didn't really impress me was the bosses themselves. I know videogame bosses are supposed to be pattern-based most of the time, but these just feel... a bit too same-y for my liking. The 5th boss, the blue alien thing... I always find myself thinking "ugh... I don't wanna fight this guy."
It still is a good time-waster, of course. It's always good to see the bosses' health bars getting empty in seconds, so in the end there's not much grinding involved. It's also really nice that you can skip the first bosses as you make progress, since there's no point in fighting them when you can kill them in three or less hits. Grinding for money doesn't seem like too much of a chore in this game, and that's a good thing.
Overall, there's a lot of room for improvement in this one. I haven't seen all 10 bosses (I got bored of having to fight the blue alien guy over and over), so I don't know if I'm missing anything too relevant.

Sonic the Pervert Sonic the Pervert

3 stars 'cause the art is good, but HOT DAMN, this game is freakin' impossible.

:the game: :the game:

This is probably my favorite game series of all time. There's just nothing like it. Sure, it's kinda easy, but who cares? It's still fun as hell!